Step Daughter Wants Your Thoughts

Home Forums SMA Exchange Step Daughter Wants Your Thoughts

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Megan Edwards 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Megan Edwards
    Keymaster

A StepDaughter wants to do something special for her StepMom and wants to get the opinion from all of YOU! Do you think this gift is a good idea? How would you feel if your StepKids did this for you?

“I’m not a StepMom but a StepDaughter. My whole story is really complicated, but my StepMom means a lot to me and all my siblings. Last year for my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day I had all her kids put their hand prints on a canvas and gave it to her. I was thinking about doing this for my StepMother with all my siblings. Only one of us is her bio kid. I wanted to get some StepMoms perspectives…is this a good idea?”

Megan Edwards
    Keymaster

anon reply:

I think it’s a wonderful idea! Im a sm. My ss gave me my first gift this past vday. It was a teddy and heart shaped earings he bought at school.. he is 8.. and this was so unexpected.
    But the handprint thing is super cool. I did my biodaughter and stepsons handprints on hearts in clay and its the cutest home decor. So I think its a great idea and your sm will really appreciate it.

Megan Edwards
    Keymaster

anon reply:

Anything from your kids is always loved whole heartedly. Im positive she will love anything you guys do for her.

Megan Edwards
    Keymaster

anon reply:

I would love to receive that as a gift!

Megan Edwards
    Keymaster

anon reply:

My kids got me a mothers ring with all their birth stones. It’s something I will cherish forever.

Megan Edwards
    Keymaster

I think any gesture that lets a StepMom know they are a valued part of the family is one worth doing. Good idea!

Megan Edwards
    Keymaster

I would LOVE that gift from my step kids. Go for it!

Megan Edwards
    Keymaster

I don’t think there is any way an act like that could be interpreted as anything but good and positive. A StepDaughter like you is a great part of a blended family!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Megan EdwardsStep Daughter Wants Your Thoughts